- Graduated resistances for taking progressive steps in different parts and muscle intensification
- 4 bands are enough to work out the whole body. Different parts require different strengths
- Long-term use can beautify the human body curve, strengthen muscle lines, especially the the upper arm muscles
- More fun and joy! Natural latex is odor free, elastic, easy on skin, and does not twist up. The more comfortable helpers, the more workout you enjoy. The more you enjoy, the better result and persistence you will earn.
- 4 levels resistance bands: Red: 500*50*0.5mm / Blue: 500*50*0.7mm / Green: 500*50*0.9mm / Black: 500*50*1.1mm
We always value our customers safety and satisfaction so we associate our name with only the best and most refined products that meet the highest standards and requirements.
So in order to back that up, our products come with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Sometimes buying products online can be a daunting task, so we want to make sure there is NO RISKS in buying our products and trying them out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need further guidance.
I bought this band to help me do wide grip pull-ups which I was struggling to do. I also bought the band to help my 13 year old son whose muscles have not yet caught up with his growing body - it's a great tool for him as well.
I purchased a few of these bands to use for at home pull-up assistance. I foresee this band being in useful and usable shape for many years to come.
I am an exercise freak, but I don’t like going to gym, so years ago I started to collect fitness equipment that I can use at home, so I don’t even have to step out from my apartment to get some sweat. Beyond the dumbbells, these exercise bands are extremely important for me, they are so versatile, I can train lower/upper body – thanks to the different difficulty levels.
Won't go to the gym without these now. They are perfect to add into any work out and they come in different resistance levels from extra light to heavy. I use the lighter ones for upper body work outs and the heavier ones for squats and leg raises. They come in a pouch so they are easy to carry.
My wife doesn’t have a gym membership so she usually works out at home. She usually does dance videos, but would like to start doing strength training. Instead of getting bulky weights, resistance bands work just as well (especially for women just getting into it). The bands themselves are very flexible and look sturdy (not flimsy at all). Since she started using them, she has included them into her daily routine. So it definitely looks like she likes them!